Our company’s objective is to provide a form of entertainment for persons over 18 years of age in the form of a gambling product.
We want people to place bets they can afford and to enjoy winning without getting desperate when they lose.
We therefore encourage all players to enjoy themselves and to get to know their limits. Our company is there to help you and there are other organizations that can help you too. Please take a moment to read the following tips on gambling in a responsible manner to make sure it remains just a fun activity.
When a gambler loses the sense of fun that casual gambling is meant to generate it means that he has a problem. He may begin to look at gambling as a way to make money or worse still he keeps on gambling to try and win back money he had previously lost. He often believes that he has special luck or abilities or that his luck may be about to change. When you gamble not just for that rush and you find yourself chasing losses and betting more, the result is a vicious circle of increasing losses and increased betting to recover the losses.
Responsible Gambling Tips
For many people gambling is exciting and entertaining. They make careful decisions about how to spend their time and money, where to go and how to have fun.
Here is how you can control your gambling:
- • Decide on a loss limit ahead of time and stick to it
- • Low-risk gambling is a way of playing with very little chance of losing control. The key to low-risk gambling is to realize that "it's only a game."
- • Never borrow money to gamble
- • Set a time limit
- • Take frequent breaks
- • Balance gambling with other activities
- • Don't gamble when highly stressed, depressed, intoxicated or troubled in some other way
Most importantly only gamble with money set aside for entertainment, never with money for everyday expenses
You can realize you have a problem:
- • If you are leaving your family alone for long periods of time, in order to gamble
- • If you arguing frequently with your partner about spending too much time and money on gambling and find that you cannot stop or limit yourself.
- • If you are gambling family money needed for rent/mortgage, schooling, medical purposes, groceries, clothes, or heat.
- • If you feel you have to gamble to get to spend time with people you understand?
- • When you are with your family, at work or at social events, you find that you are constantly thinking about your next bet.
- • If you look at gambling as a way of making money fast.
If your answer to any of the above is “YES” then we suggest that you take action immediately BEFORE it becomes a worse problem. There are many organizations that may help you to control your problem. More information can be found on sites example, Malta Responsible Gaming Foundation – www.rgt.org.mt, Gamblers Anonymous – www.gamlersanonymous.org, Gamcare – www.gamcare.orf.uk.
You may also control your habit by taking immediate action and place limits on what you can do with your account with us.
Actions to take
If you think you have a serious gambling problem you should take the necessary steps to temporarily suspend your account until you resolve your issues. Full details of how to get in touch with us can be found on our contact page.
Should you not wish to suspend your account but just better control your spending you may choose to place limits on your deposits or bet amounts.
For your benefit you will not be allowed to remove any restrictions placed on your account or bets until a minimum period of seven days has elapsed from when you created the limitation. Should you however, wish to further limit your betting any changes of such kind will be immediately accepted by the system.
If we notice that you have a chronic problem we reserve the right to suspend your account ourselves under advice and return the funds, if any, to you. We will suggest you speak with a company experienced in handling problem gamblers.